Worry about getting old??..
- Worried about your savings/ financial future?
- Low energy levels?
- Worry about your diet?
- Have credit card debts?
- Worry about job security?
You’re not alone,
Did you know, 69% of people feel trapped in the same old routine and over 40% are unhappy with their lives?
- Do you want to have more of a positive outlook on life?
- Do you want to feel better in yourself? Have more energy and confidence? Sleep better?
- Do you want to feel like you’re more in control of your emotions and life?
Do you want all of this for free, without any pushy sales ads?
Do you trust me?…
- Wherever you are right now, whichever country, state, town or village, find the nearest place for you, to sit down…
- Once you’ve found yourself somewhere to sit, I want you to close your eyes, I want you to forget every single thing that surrounds you, I want you to forget every thought/feeling or conversation in your head, making you worry about what others think.
- Now, take a deep breath, slowly, in through your nose, and slowly sigh it all out through your mouth. Do it again, in through your nose, sigh out through your mouth. 3rd time lucky, deep breath in through your nose and sigh out through your mouth.
You might not feel better yet, but I want you to vision something…
With your eyes still closed and your mind open, I want you to remember a time when you were happy. A time when your belly hurt so much from laughing, or a time you might of even pee’d yourself a little from laughter…
It doesn’t matter where you were, who you were with, how young or old you were, just picture this time you were really truly happy…
- Where were you?
- Who were you with?
- How young/ old were you?
- What was you wearing?
- What colour was your hair?
- What was the weather like?
- What was it you were laughing at?
Take as little or as long as you need,
Now take a deep breath in through your nose, and breathe it all out through your mouth, and again, take a deep breath in through your nose, and sigh it all out through your mouth, and one last time, deep breath in through your nose, and sigh it all out through your mouth.
I want you now, to go and find the nearest place to find a pen/pencil and paper and I want you to write down all of the thoughts and feelings you feel right now, emotionally/physically…
When you’re ready, open your eyes 🙂
Did you know, It has been scientifically proven that Meditation helps reduce stress, anxiety, depression, anger & confusion (and so much more)?
Deepak Chopra a Doctor, author, alternative medicine advocate, public speaker has not missed a day meditating in 4 years. There are different types/ways of meditating but the principle is the same throughout, being still, doing nothing but breathing. Here’s a great watch of Deepaks top 8 Meditation tips;